Empowering billions by utilizing a global and transparent data exchange.
Ends in 114 days 11 hours
Goal: 17,000,000 USD
Price: 1 HART = 0.059 USD
Dominium Blockchain – The one-stop-platform for everything to do with property anywhere in the world!
Ends in 83 days 11 hours
Goal: 17,500,000 USD
Price: 1 DOM = 0.25 EUR
KYC passing required Yes | Whitelist Yes | Restriction for countries No
|Bonus in ICO||10%|
Hush create a regulated, participatory and tokenized neobanque project that offers you simplified services to place and use your fiat money or cryptocurrencies.
- An IBAN account for your currencies.
- A portfolio for the main crypto-currencies
- A Premium payment card
- Contextualized and geolocalised services, guarantees and insurance
- A USH token for a shared income and governance for an active and committed community
- A bank offer with costs under control for all
Hush - More than a bank search trends in Google
Warning on the ICO
• Hush users
• Banking market and trends
• Functionnal Offer
FUNCTIONNAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL GRAPH
• Functionnal graph of IBAN account/cards
o Current account creation
o Funding of current account
o Current account timeline
• Functionnal graph of fonctionnel of cryptomonneys wallets
• Technical calendar
USH TOKEN DESIGN AND USE CASE
• Initial Token Offering
• Token creation modalities
• USH and ITO modalities
• Hush Ambassador program: creating shared value
• Participatory voice
• Monthly Commitment Reward: gamification and reward on card payment transactions
• Rewards distribution
• USH Token Uses
• USH token secondary market
• Allocation of the funds collected during the ICO
• Company presentation
• Presentation of the team and advisors
• Economic model
• Acquisition objectives
• Revenue estimation
• Cost estimate
• Income statement
• General Warning
• Sales Restrictions
• Warnings on the Risks Inherent to the ICO
• Recent Regulatory Actions
• Know Your Customer Procedures (KYC)
• Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This draft White Paper is for discussion and pre-information purposes only. The information
contained herein is subject to change. No part of this White Paper is legally binding or
enforceable, nor is it meant to be, until it has been discussed, reviewed and revised by the
board of directors, the board of advisors and Company lawyers. Please do not copy or
disseminate any part of this White Paper without including this disclaimer. The final version
of this White Paper will be published as soon as adopted.
The Initial Coin Offering (hereafter, the “ICO”) project presented by Hush (hereafter, the
“Company”) is an unregulated fundraising operation. It poses several risks to buyers, in
particular, that of losing all amounts traded for tokens issued by the Company (hereafter,
You acknowledge and agree that there are risks associated with purchasing, holding, and
using USH in connection with the Company’s product, services and platform developed for
Hush is developing a regulated, participatory and tokenized Neobank
simplified services to dispose and use its currency and cryptocurrency money.
• An account with IBAN for fiat currencies. A wallet for the main cryptocurrencies
• A premium Mastercard World payment card
• Services, guarantees and insurances contextualized and geolocated
• USH tokens for governance and shared revenue for an active and engaged community
• A cost-effective banking offer for all
An ambitious project executed by a team with the dual culture of banking regulation and
Hush was born from the desire to create a bank that is a modern tool, participatory,
really useful in everyday life, and able to imagine the future. To this end, we share
expertise, ideas and people who have a culture and know-how to realize our vision, started
in 2013 with the creation of a first neobank.
This experience allowed me, firstly, to discover the expectations of the consumers,
secondly to pass and master crucial stages like the development of a banking back-office
(openbanking platform), the obtainment of different bank approvals, to understand the
workings of card issuance such as Mastercard, etc. Fortified with this adventure,
extremely rewarding, made of success and learning, our teams are now ready to go even
further with Hush.
Because the current bank no longer meets the expectations of some consumers. Whether
in an agency, connected or even online, it is ultimately only a tool for depositing your
money (current account), having a means of payment (payment card), sa...
Eleven years ago, the first online banks launched targeting a very specific clientele with
the ambition of offering a 100% online experience to a very connected target. Today, the
landscape of Neobanks or 'mobile banking next generation' has spread both
disruptive potential in their aggressive pricing, ergonomics and mobile experience. In this
competitive context, how can one emerge, differentiate and grow?
On the other hand, an increasing number of people belonging to intermediary clientele of
conventional banks are turning to cyber-currencies as a new investment product without
mastering the ins and outs.
Some have achieved significant capital gains in the past few years but are unable to find a
satisfactory exit point, particularly because of the difficulties of simply converting and
disposing of the value of their cryptocurrency assets.
In this context, Hush wants to offer a renewed mobil...
Banking features including the use of cryptocurrencies
Hush will offer a banking experience respecting the standards of today's NeoBanks (card
features including card activation / blocking, PIN code modification, management of caps
and limits, account features, online kitty features, etc.)
A loyalty and
But Hush wants to
differentiate itself from the market by bringing a unique value
• Hush will offer cryptocurrencies wallets and exchange services:
the objective is to allow
cryptocurrencies (including USH) h...