|Price||1 CANO = 0.0003 USD|
- CannaCor (Pty) Ltd is an incorporated company under the Companies Act of 2011 in the Kingdom of Lesotho with Registration Number 65263 and TIN number 200084029-4.
- CannaCor is licensed as a prohibited drug operator. The license is granted under Section 12 of the Drug Abuse Act of 2008 with license number 02/D022/06-2019.
- CannaCor has obtained 50 000m2 of land in Berea, Lesotho, of which 30 000m2 is permitted for greenhouse or indoor cultivation of Cannabis.
- CannaCor intends to commence with the development of an aquaponics production facility for medical cannabis during the fourth quarter of 2019.
- The company will be able to serve Canada, Europe and other global markets from this facility.
- The Cannacor team will ensure that they are compliant with every aspect of the act and are certified by the following: ISO 9001, Good Agricultural and Collecting Practice (GACP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
The vision of CannaCor is to become a frontrunner of medical cannabis cultivation in Lesotho. Our focus is to implement sustainable production facilities and expand our lead with an aquaponics production plant while integrating all our management systems with a selection of blockchain technologies to ensure transparency, immutability and real-life tracking.
CannaCor works with a group of experienced scientists, blockchain developers, pharmacists and engineers daily, with the goal of improving our company by researching and delivering environmentally sustainable high-quality cannabis products.
The Cannacor Cultivation facility
Cannacor’s objective is to develop its own aquaponics cultivation and production facility for medical cannabis on the company’s premises in Lesotho. This will enable the company to meet a growing demand in a global market of scarce production capacity and become a recognized supplier to the global markets that have no or limited production capacity.
The intention is to establish a facility where standardized, uniform and consistent products can be cultivated, without the use of pesticides, so that the content of the active ingredients is the same for each harvesting and processing stage. The development of the cultivation premises into a complete facility for the cultivation and production of medical cannabis is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Cannacor (Pty) Ltd search trends in Google
Cannacor (Pty) Ltd Roadmap
solution to cultivate medical cannabis
Current technologies researched to establish the CannaCor
Various blockchain technologies researched to manage the medical
cannabis cultivation life cycle and supply chain management systems
Strategic alliances formed with blockchain developers, cultivators
and pioneers in the cannabis industry
Company incorporated in Lesotho, southern Africa, to operate the
following business activities:
- growing of drug and pharmaceutical crops
- wholesale and/or retail sale of pharmaceutical and medical goods.
the cultivation of medical cannabis
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) curated and submitted
Licence application lodged with the Drug Control Authorities in
Lesotho to obtain:
- authorization for export and import of medical cannabis
- authorization to produce medical cannabis products
Design of cannabis cultivation plant.
New website design / landing page
Wallets and user administration panel development
Greenpaper updated and new corporate identity incorporated
Pre-ICO round starts 11 September 2019 and ends 15 December
-Construction of cultivation facility
- Blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric application development,
incorporating QR code labelling, product traceability, drug
authentication, production life cycle management and supply chain
- New wallets and website release.
- First cannabis crops planted
- Application integration of production cycles