KYC passing required Yes | Whitelist Yes | Restriction for countries American Samoa
|Price in PreICO||1 CCHN = 0.8 USD|
|Bonus in ICO||50% off the first month 20% off the second month 10% off in the third month|
Celes is an innovative public chain driven by financial services/applications and providing access for regulators and policy makers. Regulators are "super administrators" on the chain and regulate Celes Chain and their applications in all dimensions. In addition, Celes Chain reduce the cost and improve the efficiency of regulations. Therefore, it rebuilds the competition of market and the confidence of end users to financial institutions, and most beneficial to massive customers.
Celes Chain search trends in Google
The cyclical effect in financial industry
No trust among financial
institutions after the financial
B. Harsh regulation
More monopoly and
How to break
the loop and
High cost of
E. Less competition
in financial market
Further increases the
economic burden of
To rebalance trust among
To reactive competitions
in financial market
C-Chain A public chain focuses on regulated financial industry
C-chain is an innovative platform to run financial services/applications and provides access for
regulators and policy makers.
To make regulators
more efficient and to
lower compliance costs
for financial institutions
C-chain refers to “Celes Chain”.
To rebalance trust among
To provide a more productive
competition for financial industry.
Consumers could ultimately share
benefits and profit.
BS in PKU, MS in Penn
State U, RBKC Capital Partner, Anton
Oil Sr. Executive, Lee Shau Kee’s
Family Foundation Sr. Executive.
Cofounder, BS in Tsinghua, MSF in
Imperial College London, CICC HK,
BBVA USA(Specialized in
BS in Tsinghua
Statistics & Ph.D in CS, University of
20+ in financial industry, Goldman
Sachs NY, CIC, Head of HKEX.
Uni of California at
Berkeley, Sr. legal professional in
investment fund, capital market
convertible bond issuance and M&A etc,
founder of coinx.
BS in Tsinghua
RBS HQ in London, CDB
in Hong Kong.
Cofounder, early stage team member of
Unique C-chain regulation and compliance efforts
C-Chain improve regulatory efficiency and save compliance costs
1. “Super Administrator': the supervision agency has effective control of
financial behavior and data on C-chain.
Regulation Interface (port) of C-chain
2. Legal semantics scripting language: in order to make smart contract not only
in compliance with, but to the greatest extent allow the 'literal” code also meet
3. Legal compliance layer: to coordinate with artificial intelligence and deep
learning technology, compile smart contract into legal compliance document on
4. Simulation: Regulators can test new or modify policies on chain, effectively
judging regulatory effects and potential negative impacts.
C-chain DApp layer
Legal Compliance Layer
C-chain data layer
C-chain consensus layer
Regulator has supervision and control power over all layers,
release new policies and maintain old ones thr...
A innovative public chain consensus module
Produce tokens and generate blocks
Wood for burn
An innovative public chain
1. Time division multiple proofs protocol (TDMPC): a better balance between
decentralization (via PoW) and efficiency (via PoB) .
2. ”Wood”: the link between PoW and PoB consensus.
3. Public chain: private chain has the difficulty to attract financial institutions to join
4. Transparent: more trustworthy to the end user.
*Source: Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) The conclusion of block chain
experiment project Ubin - from No.2 report
DApps (Financial/regulation focused) on C-chain
Produce block Bonus coin
The consensus mechanism
1. Financial institutions use scripting language on C-chain to develop decentralized financial applications (DApps) to implement business logic and run smart
2. C-chain provides basic templates for financial institutions to accelerate product development progress.
3. C-chain supports products including but not limited to: financial derivatives, commercial loans, letters of credit, trade finance, structured finance, project
financing, investment, brokerage, trading and financial information etc.
4. DApps developed by financial institutions which obtained the approval of regulatory authorities, can be shelved on C-chain application store.
Ecosystem on C-chain
Users obtain tokens by third-party services*
Institutions obtain fiat money via
User pay tokens to obtain DApps financial services
DApps pay agency tokens as incomes
Miners obtain fiat money via third-party
DApps pay miner tokens
as the cost of mining
Third-party service* refers to the exchange service of convert between C-chain tokens and fiat
money, such as token exchanges, etc.
1. End user use tokens to purchase financial services on C-chain (through C-chain DApps)
2. DApps obtain user's tokens and pay a certain number of tokens to the miner, the remainder will be sent as income to the financial institutions
who own the DApps.
3. Miners get paid as the cost of mining.
Issue the bank lending guideline
C-chain vs. Traditional methodology
Lending Policies pass through via C-chain
1.Regulator release 'guidelines', including the ratio of deposit to loan, interest
rates range and applicability of rules.
2. The 'guideline' is translated to smart contract standard code on C-chain, which
defines loan ratio, interest rate and applicability of the rules.
3. Bank inherits the 'guideline' smart contract code as well as all the definitions of
the rules, then enrich details of the loan smart contract according to its own
situation. Because banks' loan smart contract are inherited from regulators'
contract, this allows all banks to use the same framework for loan smart contracts,
different banks will not misjudge and take wrong action even has different
understanding, thus the system effectively reduced legal compliance risks.
Celes Chain Roadmap
2017 Q3: Feasibility study
Blockchain Scalability Problem Research
2018 Q1: White Paper Draft
Determining Celes as a Regulatory Financial Chain
2018.5: White Paper Release
Proposed the DPoW consensus and the Time Division Multiple Proof Consensus Protocol
2018.6: Identify the development framework
Operating speeds up to millions of TPS
2018.8: Complete DPoW consensus
Complete the burning certificate and achieve the high efficiency and decentralization
2018.9: Smart Contract 1.0 online
Contract authority configuration and regulatory online
2018 Q4: Test network online
Build a test network to meet global developers
2019 Q1: Main network boot
ABP starts the main network