KYC passing required Yes | Whitelist Yes | Restriction for countries USA, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Guyana, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Iran
CryptoPolice search trends in Google
5.4. Introducing the Knowledge Base
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
5.6. Artiﬁcial Intelligence
3.1. CryptoPolice: Major Points
5.7. CryptoPolice Platform
5.8. CryptoPolice Academy
3.3. Eﬃciency formula
6. WATCHDOG SYSTEM
4. ALGORITHM OF MULTI-LEVEL VERIFICATION
7.1. Mechanism of consensus achievement
4.1. General scheme
4.2. Positive script
8.1. OﬃcerCoin Token
4.3. Declined verdict script
8.2. System of rewards
4.4. False fact script
8.3. Business model
5.1. Users and roles
Cybercrime is a fast-growing market that oﬀers huge proﬁts and minimal risks. According
to the report published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the
annual damage inﬂicted by cybercrime to the economy is within the range of 375–575
billion USD, exceeding the GDP of many countries around the world.
The advent of new tech has enabled ever more sophisticated ways to commit
cybercrime. 'Cybercrime is a tax on innovation and slows the pace of global innovation
by reducing the rate of return to innovators and investors,' Jim Lewis of CSIS said in a
Among the diﬀerent types of cybercrimes, the Internet scam holds a special place.
While most cybercrime types employ technical methods (hacking computers,
intercepting data, etc.), scamming is done through psychological and intellectual
methods, namely, via the abuse of trust, when people themselves choose to transfer
funds to perpetrators.
Various methods for technical protection ...
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
What is Internet Scam?
CryptoPolice determines scam as an object or process used to
appropriate (steal) assets from other persons through deceit or the
abuse of trust.
In other words, scam means fraudulent activities.
Scam can take various forms.
For its purposes, CryptoPolice uses a classiﬁcation of scam types
developed in line with the guidance by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI) and the Australian Consumer Fraud Taskforce.
We hereby identify the following categories of Internet scam:
– fake online stores, vendors, auctions (such actors
might, for instance, seek to receive payments with no goods to be
delivered or sell fake products, presenting them as genuine).
Health and Medical Scam
– sale of counterfeit medial products or
“silver bullet” medications (for instance, sale of medicines that assure
fast treatment against cancer or HIV).
Investment Scam <...
CryptoPolice is a platform that helps bring together the community in order to ﬁght
It's really important to understand how CryptoPolice works. Any online user can submit an
application to CryptoPolice, pointing to any suspicious fact. Then, an Oﬃcer reviews the
report and delivers a verdict, which subsequently undergoes a multi-level veriﬁcation
process by other Oﬃcers. Factual data that have been veriﬁed and conﬁrmed are stored in
the archive, which forms the basis for the scam notiﬁcation system “WatchDog”, helping
protect users online.
3.1. CryptoPolice: Major points
Mission of CryptoPolice
– bring together community and technology in order
to safeguard online users against fraud.
Aim of CryptoPolice – developing products that assure eﬀective protection
of users against on...
3.3. Eﬃciency formula
A formula for successful operation of CryptoPolice is a synthesis of community and technologies:
PROOF OF COMMUNITY
CryptoPolice algorithms are built
with the use of blockchain
technology, which allows them to
work quickly, safely and with a
high degree of trust. Blockchain
completely eliminates risks of
corruption and fraud within the
Besides this, the use of blockchain
technology contributes to the
creation of an information storage
system which is error-resistant
and entirely safe.
CryptoPolice pays great attention
to the objectivity of investigations
and verdicts; a multi-level
decentralized algorithm o...
CryptoPolice is focused on action against fraud on the Internet by developing and improving safety tools for its participants:
– by actively interacting with society, CryptoPolice can react as swiftly as possible to scam activity, which minimizes the degree
of potential damage;
– a decentralized algorithm of multi-level veriﬁcation allows CryptoPolice to objectively identify scam and take fast decisions;
– information on all results of CryptoPolice work is open and available to any user;
reporting on scam
– the WatchDog system quickly informs users about suspicious objects and activities;
protection of investment
– CryptoPolice is oﬀering its own contract for the ICO owners; this oﬀers ICO owners their own escrow contract that
ensures equal rights for investors and owners;
database of Internet projects
– CryptoPolice maintains a database of veriﬁed Internet projects;
rewards for p...
4. ALGORITHM OF MULTI-LEVEL VERIFICATION
In terms of ﬁnancial safety, any user needs extremely safe sources of information. The
quality of decisions is entirely dependent on the quality of such information. However,
the level of quality of information is often a subjective parameter and it is not always
possible to give it an accurate evaluation.
The main evaluation criteria of the quality of information are its objectivity and timely
supply. An objective evaluation is an assessment that is based on facts. However, to
provide an objective evaluation is not an easy task, mainly because all collusion and
corruption risks have to be eliminated.
It is a well known fact that urban communities with neighborhood
watch are much safer than those without it. Safer even than those
under security surveillance. The more eyes and brains you have,
the more chance you have to spot and identify an offender.
Eduards Baginskis - Advisor
CEO and owner, How2Agency
The activity of CryptoPolice inc...
LEVEL 1 - ANALYSIS OF INFORMATION AND VERDICT ISSUE
LEVEL 2 - VERDICT APPROVAL
LEVEL 3 - SUPERIOR APPROVAL
LEVEL 4 - APPEAL OF THE VERDICT (OPTIONAL)
1. User sends an Application.
2. The Application makes a record in the continuous sequential
chain of blocks (the CryptoPolice blockchain).
3. The algorithm automatically distributes the Application among a
randomly-formed group of O cers.
4. Each O cer independently analyzes the Application in accordance
with standard procedures and issues a verdict based on the compliance
of the information with a certain set of features (true or false).
5. Each O cer’s verdict passes to the next level of veriﬁcation.
6. The algori...
EMERGENCE OF THE IDEA QUARTER 1 2017
Sharp increase of cryptocurrency popularity and mass proliferation of scam. Analysis of existing methods of protection from scam impact.
Emergence of the idea of CryptoPolice.
CONCEPT ELABORATION QUARTER 2 2017
• Detailed research of scam, its types and the threats that it creates for society. Emergence of the idea of a multi-level verification algorithm, a system of rewards and a user’s role of “Officer”.
• Elaboration of the concept of independent domestic economics of CryptoPolice.
• WhitePaper elaboration.
DEVELOPEMENT QUARTER 3 2017
Further development of the idea for public presentation.
Development of a landing page, video footage, smart contract. Elaboration of a marketing strategy and processing of advertising.
Start of CryptoPolice Academy development - first part of CryptoPolice platform to educate officers.
PREPARATION FOR PROJECT RELEASE QUARTER 4 2017
• Start collaboration with partners and advisors
• Launch support system: CryptoPolice support center
• Test and audit smart contract
• Roll out “Early Bird” System: Registration for first Officers
• Develop marketing campaigns, bounty campaign and plan VICTIMS AIRDROPS
• Migrate to .com domain from .io
• Develop customer verification system for KYC compliance
• Launch demo version of CryptoPolice Academy
PROJECT RELEASE AND PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT QUARTER 1 2018
Develop token sale functionality & deploy smart contract
Draw up legal documents for token sale
Project roll-out for crypto community
Launch community section & bounty section of CryptoPolice platform
Announce token sale & launch advertising campaign
Launch bounty campaign & victims airdrop
TOKEN SALE & DISTRIBUTION QUARTER 2 2018
• Launch and perform TOKEN SALE
• Launch community AIRDROP
• Beta version of CryptoPolice Academy for partners and “Early bird” Officers
• Develop CryptoPolice storage system, run on Ethereum
• Develop multi-level verification algorithm at CryptoPolice
• Develop user reward system
BETA VERSIONS OF CRYPTOPOLICE QUARTER 3 2018
Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of multi-level verification algorithm
Launch reward system
Develop & test WatchDog notification system
RELEASE OF WATCHDOG CRYPTO QUARTER 4 2018
• Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of WatchDog
• Prepare & launch marketing campaign
• Develop CryptoPolice ESCROW service
• Roll out development of artificial intelligence
RELEASE OF ESCROW & WATCHDOG WEB QUARTERS 1-2 2019
Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of ESCROW service
Launch beta version of WatchDog Web
Continue development of artificial intelligence CryptoPolice, Sandbox AI
RELEASE OF BLOODHOUND AI QUARTERS 3-4 2019
• Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of BLOODHOUND AI artificial intelligence
RELEASE OF STABLE VERSIONS QUARTER 1-2 2020
Release stable version of CryptoPolice platform with all main services
UPDATE AND SUPPORT QUARTER AND BEYOND 2020 AND BEYOND
• Deliver support, updates and improvements to CryptoPolice platform